Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Winter Charity braai!

Lets be honest, folks, if one dznt go out, they are likely to grow old quicker!

And think abt this: How many times have u gone out of your house to go find help? And u got it...

And who cares abt money anyway? Why keep it wn u can give it away for a gd cause?

Lolly Jackson (R.I.P) "The Naked Teazers Guru" has just left behind so much that, I am told its enough to cater for the Ugandan soccer team which will be here for the soccer world cup.

But still with his business, he still reached out to those who were not as lucky...

Then why wd one stick indoors this Saturday wn they could come donate and partake in a good cause?

For me nt even a nice gangstalicious hot steaming love session, this cold winter, wd keep me indoors.

So come Saturday, I am joing the Ugandan Society as Hannington's Braai; and cooking up a "mother of all nyama chomas".

DJ Mark is also doing for free...Ayeeye! All night long!

Due to the volumes of expected people, the venue is no longer at my flat but at Correctos (corner South street and Duncan), in Hatfield.

Only people ready to pay for a plate of R30 r invited.

If ur "fool" and "have just eaten"...Stay at home. I also do need lots of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment