Tuesday, October 19, 2010

T-SHIRTS: T-shits, T-shots t-shouts!!

This FIFA Soccer Cup has brought out something abt clothes esp. t-shirts. Everyone everywhere is putting on a t-shirt.

Altho’ I have never understood quite clearly why they don’t allow soccer players to put on office shirts after all they are working; I do understand why t-shirts shd become office wear!

Now, when it comes to clothes, on any given day; I tend to wear anything I find in my wardrobe. There’s even a time I put on left-over French knickers bcoz it looked exactly like my boxers.

In winter, it’s even worse. I sometimes wear one sock on the head to keep warm. Hee! Hee! Then when it comes to the feet, they don’t hv to match as long as the trouser can cover everything.

Uc, t-shirts are man’s second best partner after dogs. This is becoz, they don’t have many buttons unlike shirts. I once had a shirt with seventeen buttons. I kept losing one-by-one till eventually I turned into a night gown.

And like any normal person, they tend to out number all other clothes in my wardrobe. But there comes a point in a man’s life when he can no longer be able to wear a t-shirt.

He needs to put on one and still be able to see his sausage tree without leaning forward…hee! hee! The moment your stomach blocks you; ur in trouble. But again why look there when u can touch n feel it… Hey! Can u feel it…? Most single lonely girls do just that.

T-shirts are like women. Doctrine of signature-appearance indicates use…
And unlike shirts which are worn by govt conmen and bank crooks, one can use a t-shout to announce a party. “I have the pussy, so I call the shots” hee! hee!

U can even draw a decapitated head of Obama on a t-shirt and hang it as a painting in your house.

I can also use a t-shirt to wipe my shoes after which I mop my nose and thereafter clean my microwave. By that time, its oscof, a bit dirty then I throw in the dustbin.

But please if one has a big stomach, rather put down your house curtain and put on that, instead. There is nothing as whack as a pregnant man wearing a bafana bafana jersey.

And if you are a middle-aged man, please don’t tuck in… u do, u’ill look like you want to enter another man. Period!

True also is that a t-shirt has to be expensive. Cheap t-shirts are fine if they are worn by Kenyan men or given out for promotional purposes. Say for example, the gov’t wants more votes from the poor or if one is planning to spend a night in a brothel.

But also colour matters. Most black t-shirts are supposed to be worn by back-up singers and people who carry loud speakers. Ok may be also Zimbabwe migrants.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment