Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Anyone interested in the interview?

Dear Sir

I am a Tanzanian journalist, currently on a three-month internship at the Mail & Guardian.

M&G education editor David Macfarlane is supervising my research on students from elsewhere in Africa who are currently enrolled at South African universities, whether for postgraduate programmes or undergraduate ones.

The research will hopefully lead to an article in the M&G on opportunities at South African universities for students from the African continent, based on interviews with such students whom I am hoping will share their views on their experiences in this country – eg the academic experiences, the challenges and benefits of being a foreign student, etc.

I would be very grateful, therefore, if you could put me in touch with students from other African countries whom you know to be studying now at any South African universities.

Regards,

Jiang Alipo.

No comments:

Post a Comment