Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hanningtonsbraai.blogspot.com: Comments are welcome!

The many articles I have written (HANNINGTON'S BRAAI facebook group) over time have drawn widespread comments in my inbox. Some positive some negative, hot and cold.

That's fine. In fact, its healthy to comment on anything.

I have been advised by some to take up writing, while others remind me how gifted I am like I don't know whats in my pants...hee! hee!

A few have been advised to hook up with guys like Sagara, Ernest Bazanye, and Timothy Bukumne, but not any women. Sad!

Guys like Appolo, Bukenya Moses, Emmy, Tendo, Craig, Kato, Shema, Felix, Bale, Stella Nambalirwa, Allen, David, Peter, Kiyingi (I have never mate), Moe in Canada, Sharon, Emma, Mubiru Edward (Botswana), Grace Mukwaya (hannington, ur wasting your talent...), Judith, Ikote, Jackie, Edgar Katiti and so many others... Ur the reason why I am still passing out these windy messages

It's also true, people have kicked me out of their networks (facebook) coz of the offensive, controversial, bigotry and abusive language I use.

I have been rebuked, ridiculed and even called a "not fit for a dog's breakfast" by some ugly woman in Cape Town who I suspect sleeps with her dog.

Others think I need psychiatric evaluation... Who doesn't?

One member thinks I might be a good screw while another thinks I suffer from premature ejaculations...hee! hee!

One even thought I was married..."Hannington don't you fear your wife reading this"

"Hannington, do u realise ugot family...Can u imagine what Napo feels when she reads this...blah, blah

Hannington's braai has even two departed souls (R.I.P) who I think about every other day!

These are people who will never "leave" this group. And I will never stop celebrating them...

But some are also eagerly waiting for the kind of woman I will marry coz I am so harsh on ugly girls...But it's not my fault!

In fact I don't know why such don't also wait for God who created these creatures... Why me?

But friends, its all fine and healthy. In fact I don't mind meat some at street corners and other in my shower-hour and I sort them out...

Hannington's Braai as a groupie, I must admit, has and is a success phenomenal.

It brings me immense pride and joy. I engineer statements and twist grammar without any worry.

But it also brings me pressure especially when I take long to write. I meat people who ask me "When is the next article...?

It even has members I have never mate...hee! hee!

There are arnd 30 people who I actually don't know and are not even my friends on facebook although one day I am sure I will meat them in hell...

Many have been longing for a blogging site where they can freely express themselves.

hanningtonsbraai.blogspot.com.

Some garbage written still needs to be uploaded. Uc its a lot of trash!

Otherwise enjoy so far whats on your plate... hee! hee!

I thank you! Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment