Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tits: Passion, tension, size and man!

I once heard a woman say that if u wanted to distract a man, simply don’t wear a bra-regardless of whether yo boobs are large or small.

Today’s missive is abt this; Breast/Tits!

Recently was at a trendy Sandton pub n grill-Katzy’s. I walked in pretending to be rich, responsible and serious. Bcoz I am nt any of the abv three, I headed straight behind to the back-room, blue room kind of pub.

Here, u find all sorts of women. Blacks, Latinos, your corporates and Kenyans. Most, for sm reason, have large tits and yawning cleavages. It was a carnival of sexual appeal. Wow! “These are real and they are spectacular”.

I wasn’t that much surprised; its winter. And these gadgets are highly sought-after goodies. After all, on top of serving as handy barometers of desire-and simple to read: Up is “on”, down is “off”, they are also thermometers popping up when the weather is cold, like a giant pimple.

Uc, breasts always spark into man’s deepest wellspring of desire…and here I am seated in pub with piles and stacks of Swiss balls. Hee!

I made sure, I sat next to one “well-endowed” woman who wd chat to me as long as I paid the price-buy the drink.

She had this translucent skin and I could actually see her nipples loud and clearly. Hee! Hee! It was a wry take on the illicit thrill with an intention of looking at her boobs.

I started by asking my new mate (ha!)… “Why do most men engage in this peculiar but not unusual ritual of gazing and fantasizing abt tits?” And this is all she had to say… “coz they are men”! Simple!

I cont'd … “There’s an enormous thrill in spotting the outline of a woman’s areola or the push against the clothing that reveals a breast shape”.

May be coz breasts are a constant mystery. We can see them there beneath your clothes. But we don’t know exactly what they look like; shape, direction of the hour glass, the smoothness and alas, how supple they are.

Oscof, the more natural, fuller and softer; the better. Droopy breasts like5-litre jerry cans of Woolworths juice, mmmmh….

Chatted abt sizes and I told her that women need to understand that there’s an enormously wide range of boobs that men like. I assured her that whatever u have is pretty great in my eyes…wink, wink. Hee! Hee!

I dug deep into her cleavage altho’ occasionally calling my eyes to order. Ha! Ha! In the meantime tension is rising in the township. Hee! The bottom feeders in my crotch were ready to explode.

The powers that be, she relaxed one more button of her top prompting me to move closer on edge of the chair. Mama, nyabo!

She went on: Hanni, uc women prefer to begin with a caress (u can squeeze harder as she gets more turned on or requests it. And for me as a black woman (race card, now WTF!), I love to have breasts caressed and cradled in my lover’s hand and to have them kissed…

I couldn’t take any more of the chat-talk is cheap. Hee! Hee! It’s 3:00am. Pretoria, night traffic cops, here I come.

Keep warm, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment