Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Al Kebab mourning this Sarudtay, 4pm at Inkwazi.

While fetching firewood, this morning, govt officials stopped me and asked where I was taking it...

I replied that "I am planning a night vigil at my flat on 306 How Much street to honour my dead brothers and sisters of Al Kebab bombings Kampala."

The govt warned me that setting up a fire inside a council flat is akin to terrorism. I might end up burning the whole building...

I protested arguing that I have a running water which I wd use as a fire extinguisher.. They couldn't take non of that.

For that reason, I move the braai to Inkwazi. Come with your meat and drinks on Saturday at 4pm. Thrz a boma at Inkwazi and that's where we will set up the night virgin.

Come with your hymn books and tears for shedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment